Reid Street Cottage
Built in 1877, the original Marazion Villa is situated at 44 Reid St., Rutherglen, only a short stroll from Rutherglen’s main street. National Trust listed and formally the residence of Rutherglen’s original blacksmith, the house has undergone many changes over the years. Reid Street cottage today, has many modern inclusions whilst maintaining its old world charm. Its new modern open plan kitchen/dining area, includes a full stove, dishwasher and microwave.
Outside, in the picturesque garden, there is a BBQ and outdoor eating area. Perfect accommodation for families, the villa sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably. The main bedroom is a queen, the second includes a double ensemble plus the addition of a double bunk.
The formal lounge with its panelled timber ceiling and original fireplace and mantle also includes a queen size sofa bed for extra bedding arrangements. Reid Street cottage has a full bathroom with separate toilet with an additional toilet in the adjoining laundry. A large double lock-up garage is available for car accommodation.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 queen, 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed, & 1 sofa bed
- Quality bed ensembles and linen
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Spacious dining and living areas
- Television and entertainment system
- Well stocked library and DVD selection
- Air conditioned
- Full bathroom and 2 toilets
- Gas BBQ and alfresco dining area
- Private, secluded cottage garden
- Lock up double garage