Herrins Lane Cottage
Herrins Lane Cottage is found nestled within a delightful cottage garden in the heart of Rutherglen. Herrins Lane Cottage truly brings together a wonderful mix of old and new. Behind the charming, olde world cottage exterior, is a clean, light, spacious and totally modern 3 bedroom residence.
Herrins Lane Cottage boasts vaulted ceilings, leather lounges, tasteful décor & every modern convenience. You have only to decide whether to enjoy the peace and tranquility whilst relaxing on the spacious deck, or literally just stroll around the corner to enjoy the fine shops and restaurants Rutherglen has to offer.
Built by owners John and Robyn White, Herrins Lane Cottage was completed in 2005. The exterior style of the building was to reflect that of an authentic miners cottage, and to enable Marazion Villas to blend in and complement the surrounding buildings, some dating back to the 1870's.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 queen, 1 twin
- Quality bed ensembles and linen
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Spacious dining and living areas
- LCD television and entertainment system
- Well stocked library and dvd selection
- Gas log fire
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Full bathroom and 2 toilets
- Gas BBQ and alfresco dining area on spacious deck
- Private, secluded cottage garden
- Lock up garage